Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Portraits of a sweet family

I had the opportunity to photograph a wonderful family on Sunday. We chose Prairie Creek Park (shhhh, don't tell anyone about the waterfalls ... it was crowded enough!) and it ended up being a wonderful location.




The grandparents tagged along, too (see above and below images).

Another cool aspect of this shoot was that I went to high school with the mom. It was very nice to briefly reconnect with her and meet her beautiful children, too. I have more edits to do but am striving to complete them this week so the family can pick the ones they like best.

Live in DFW and love the location depicted here? Contact me to set up your family's portrait session soon! Eventually the trees won't have any leaves left at all. If possible, I'd recommend a weekday for the session. That's sometimes tough to do, but this particular Sunday wasn't even all that busy. Still, we had to dodge other families and photogs.

No comments: