Saturday, November 14, 2009

Inside Cowboys Stadium

We went to part of a high school playoff game today at Texas Stadium, but I don't have any photos. Well, I didn't take many and didn't take any of my camera gear (we had my wife's point-and-shoot). The rules weren't strictly being enforced, as it was high school football, but the published rules at the Stadium Web site say that still cameras are allowed if the lenses are 3 inches or smaller in length. Sad to say, but I no longer own a lens that fits that spec! Maybe Santa can bring me one for Christmas so that I don't have to feel guilty about taking a camera the next time I get to go.

The place was awesome. From a photography standpoint, at mid-day with daylight-balanced artificial lighting, it would've been dream conditions to shoot in. There were several credentialed photogs on the field with monster lenses having a good time of it, I'm sure!

No comments: