Monday, September 7, 2009

Let the labor begin!


Now that Labor Day is over (and my birthday was last week), summer is officially over. Even the weather is a little nicer. Sure, it's still hot, but the oven is starting to cool, the fever has finally broken from our recent dog days. With school back in session, too, our house is running on eight cylinders, cooking with gas, *insert "we're busy" metaphor here*. It's full steam ahead for my business, too. I'll be trying new things to get the word out about me and what I do. For sure, when someone needs a photographer, please think of me and pass on my information!

The above photo is my nephew taken about a year ago, when he turned 3. I'm considering using it for a print ad I'm placing this week. Who can resist such a face?

When it's time for photos, give me a call or shoot me an e-mail. It's not too early to start thinking about Christmas cards, gifts and more! The holidays will be here before we know it.

Todd Overman
817-675-1143
todd@toddovermanphoto.com
www.toddovermanphoto.com

No comments: