Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Focusing on families

My new focus is on family portraits, although I'll still take on the occasional wedding or other freelance assignment. To refresh my portfolio, I'm offering a promotional price to at least five families.

When I say "family," I am referring to any individual or group of people (but not too many at one time) who feel like and call themselves a family. And those families must also be:

• Fun
• Willing to be photographed
• Able to follow easy directions
• Flexible
Smell good*

*Just kidding, although that would be nice

Besides offering traditionally posed and composed images, I am looking for families who are willing to try something new. What that is will depend on you to a degree!

Here's what a family portrait session includes:

• A limited-time, killer promotional fee
• Over-the-phone or e-mail consultation before a session
• Up to two hours of photography time during session
Traditional photos of you and your family in ugly sweaters**
• Action-packed, fun-filled images of you and your family
• Individual photos of each family member
• One complimentary group print up to 16x20
• Ability to order additional images and gift products via an online gallery of processed images
• Stunning images that will capture the essence of your family at this particular moment in time
• A signed contract that explains your rights and mine (such as using your likeness in my marketing efforts)
• Photos to brag about and show all your friends and other family members

** Or the attire of your choice; we can talk about clothing beforehand.

Contact me today if you are interested, those five slots will go fast: todd@toddovermanphoto.com. We're finally getting cooler weather, which makes for better on-location experiences!

No comments: