Sunday, June 21, 2009

The end of a long week!

A week ago tonight, our church's Vacation Bible School got rolling. My wife (see her "incognito" above) and I volunteered to work VBS, in part to convince our oldest son that it was going to be a fun event to attend. We were assigned to watch a really cool group of sixth-graders. And as far as our son? He had an absolute blast all five days, from last Sunday to Thursday night. So did we. A wonderful experience I'm sure we'll repeat next summer!

But we are still a little worn out, especially considering he began swim lessons last week that wrap up this week. Capping this week was Father's Day. I even had a photo shoot this evening (images coming tomorrow). I'm hoping for a more sane week starting tomorrow. Just some swim lessons and hanging out!

No comments: